Small Screen Producer strives to make our website as accessible and usable as possible. We utilize Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standards produced by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C, the web’s governing body) as guidelines for ensuring that our website is inclusive to everyone.
WCAG is a set of checkpoints and guidelines that help ensure that websites are designed and written properly.
- Images have alternative text (so if you can’t see the image you can still read the text).
- Color contrast between the foreground and background is sufficiently strong.
- Text resizes according to user preference.
- Headings are correctly used (they’re not just ordinary text made to look big and bold).
- Links make sense by themselves (e.g. no links that just say “Click here” or “More…”).
- Tables are used for laying out tabular information and have proper headings and summaries.
For those familiar with WCAG, we aim for AA compliance across our site. We also look for opportunities to meet AAA compliance.
If you have a problem using our site or want to provide feedback on the accessibility of this website, please contact us and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information.
We try to respond to all feedback within 5 business days.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of our websites, there may be some limitations. These issues stem from third-party services providers. We are actively working with them to resolve these known issues.
If you have any type of disability, we recommend that you visit the FCC Accessibility Clearinghouse and the Access Board website. You’ll find expert advice such as alternative screen readers, screen magnifiers and other devices that can make using a computer easier and more enjoyable.
We also recommend that you visit AbilityNet’s My Computer My Way, which provides advice on making your computer accessible.
This statement was created on 16 September 2021