The Top 10 Types of Content Marketing That Attract Leads
By Small Screen Producer. Publish on January 21, 2014.
Businesses are now more aware than ever before that in order to attract today’s customer (or even be discovered by Google) requires creating amazing, quality online content.
While content is king in the digital marketing world, we know it’s not th easiest to create. And what’s even more challenging is finding the right types of content marketing that are right for you and your brand. So we compiled a quick list of content must-haves to help you make wise decisions and get going on the content marketing train!
When you think of content marketing, blogs usually are the first things that come to mind.
- Blogs are a simplest way to drive website traffic and promote your brand message and expertise.
- By setting up a blog, you provide users with an on-going resource to learn about topics related to your products and services.
- Blogs help build your website authority with Google algorithms by adding new pages to your site every time you make a post.
Nothing quite captures the attention of online users nor has the same amount of shareability as online videos, which account for 50 percent of all mobile traffic and up to 69 percent of traffic on certain networks.
- Videos are ideal for interviews, product demonstrations, how-to-guides, or business profiles.
- Anytime you’d like to share more of your brand personality, capture emotion, or illustrate a complicated process, video marketing is a must.
- Videos can be embedded everywhere including in blogs, webpages, and social media sites to capture all types of audiences.
Infographics are the fastest growing form of content marketing for B2B brands, which makes sense because 90% of the information we take in is visual.
- These big eye-catching images help viewers visualize, learn, or understand a topic and they break down dense information to make it easier to “skim” than print material.
- Infographics a great pieces to share on social media sites, especially on Pinterest, where images are key.
How-to-guides give you the opportunity to show off your industry expertise with your viewers. .
- Use this type of content marketing to teach a new skill, offer tips, or steps for completing a certain project.
- How-to-guides can be repurposed into other forms of content marketing such as blogs, eBooks, slideshare presentations, or videos.
Press releases are a proven type of content marketing to distribute big news or announcements about your company.
- Press releases make it easy to make an announcement and distribute it through a wire service to hundreds of other sources, journalists, and bloggers.
- They're also great opportunities for building backlinks to your website, improving your overall SEO.
Quizzes are the newest type of content marketing that are now popping up on sites like BuzzFeed.
- Quizzes are really fun ways to engage users and stir up a huge amount of buzz and conversation.
- This type of content gets republished everywhere, including other blog sites, online publications, and websites.
93% of all our communication is nonverbal, according to Dr. Albert Mehrabian. And what you tell a user doesn’t do as great as a job as show them visually.
- Adding pictures, illustrations, graphics on social media, blogs, and on your website give you opportunities to catch user attention and amplify your message.
With today's technology, eBooks can be taken and read anywhere, whether a laptop, tablet, mobile device.
- eBooks offer your brand expertise in a branded, easily downloadable form that can be shared everywhere on the web, including your email marketing campaigns.
- These portable resources let users download and save, a takeaway "brochure" about your brand that keeps you at the top-of-mind with users.
Don't forget email marketing, a medium that's still powerful at providing content and information immediately to prospects or customers, whether on desktop or mobile, 24/7.
- Email marketing allows you to send information to segmented, targeted users, those who are most interested in your brand, products, and services.
- Email newsletters sent to subscribed users weekly or monthly can help improve your brand awareness.
- Email marketing can help you build loyalty and lead nurturing prospects to become customers.
Social media is one of the most powerful avenues for engaging with customers and drawing them to your website.
- Social media is a brand building tool that helps build and enhance your online reputation.
- Posts made multiple times a week help build repeat exposure for your brand.
- Social media helps build your brand community by offering a way for users to ask questions, give feedback, and build a one-on-one relationship with your brand.
Need to build or enhance your content marketing strategy? We've got your covered. Learn more about our content marketing services for every business in every industry.
About Small Screen Producer
Small Screen Producer is a full service, marketing firm located in Houston, Texas that specializes in online digital media marketing through a 4-step process. Step 1: WE PLAN a custom web presence strategy for your business through website design and development, mobile development, social media account creation and branding. STEP 2: We then POSITION your brand through Pay-Per-Click advertising and search engine optimize tactics that include on-page and off-page SEO that are Google and Bing approved. STEP 3: We then PROMOTE your brand using an Inbound marketing strategy or a content marketing strategy to help you accomplish your marketing goals. We do this through blogging, video production, infographics, call-to-actions, landing pages, and free educational offers. We help you build trust and rapport with your customer base. STEP 4: We then PROTECT your brand's web presence with a reputation management program that monitors social media and on line reviews. Get started today with a free online marketing assessment of your company's web presence. Your company deserves it.
- Client Profile
- Content Marketing
- Digital Media Marketing
- Digital Media Stats
- Email Marketing
- Local Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- SSP In the News
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
- Web Development