5 Reasons Why 2017 Is the Year for Video Marketing
By Small Screen Producer. Publish on April 10, 2017.
Video marketing is becoming more important by the year. As we head towards the halfway mark of April, it is clear that video marketing is a key content marketing channel for all brands and businesses.
Not convinced? How about this: It has been estimated that online video content will account for 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017, and individuals watch at least one video online each and every day. But we found some even more interesting statistics:
- 500 Million People Are Watching Facebook Videos
Half a billion Facebook users are watching online videos directly from Facebook, whether that be by visiting other peoples' personal pages, scrolling through their Newsfeeds, or encountering ads. But here is something even more interesting: 85% of these videos on Facebook are being watched with the sound off.
- Video Marketing Content Will Help Your Email Campaign
Videos give email marketing campaigns a definite boost.
- Having the word “video” in your subject line will increase open rates by 19%
- Having a video in the email increased click-through rates by 200-300%
- The word “video” in the subject line reduces unsubscribes by 26%
- Approximately 1/3 of Tablet Owners Watch 1 Hour of Video Daily
33% of tablet owners spend one hour of each day watching videos on their device. This means that a whole lot of people are watching online videos while they are on the go.
- Over 1/4 of Smartphone Users Watch Videos Once a Day
Every day, 28% of smartphone users are watching a video from their device.
- Videos Keep Visitors on Websites
Websites which feature videos will hold visitors for an average of 2 minutes longer than websites which do not.
Start Building Your Video Marketing Strategy with Small Screen Producer
Small Screen Producer will take care of every aspect of your video marketing campaign. From the ideation and creation of your videos to monitoring and measuring their effectiveness, we have got you covered.
We welcome you to call us today at (281) 569-4370.
- Client Profile
- Content Marketing
- Digital Media Marketing
- Digital Media Stats
- Email Marketing
- Local Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- SSP In the News
- Video Marketing
- Web Design
- Web Development